One of the biggest street events of the summer takes place this Tuesday, when the Warriors will celebrate their second NBA championship in a row — their third in four years. The parade will begin at noon in Oakland on Broadway at 11th Street, and end on Oak and 13th Street. Organizers say this will be an “interactive parade”, where fans will have the opportunity to share in the up-close excitement of the Championship with the Warriors.
7×7.com just wrote about 17 other events and festivals taking place this summer. The events they profile take place throughout the Bay Area. Some of our favorites taking place in San Francisco include:
- June 16-17: North Beach Festival
- June 17 through Aug. 19: Stern Grove Festival
- June 23-24: SF Pride + Parade
- June 30-July 1: Fillmore Jazz Fest
- August 5: Jerry Day
- August 10-12: Outside Lands
- August 11-12: Pistahan Parade & Festival
To see the entire feature, please click here.