Sf.Eater.com has done it again — posting a guide to late night eating in San Francisco that includes an interactive map that makes it all so easy to find.
This list of 39 restaurants, food counters, and bars presents some of the best late night meals the City has to offer — from the classic burger or tin-foil swaddled burrito to the more eclectic mussels doused in butter and nutella-glutted crepes.
Here are five of our favorites:
- 15 Romolo, 15 Romolo Place, swanky
- Arinell Pizza, 509 Valencia Street, fast casual
- Black Cat, 400 Eddy Street, swanky
- Namu Stonepot, 553 Divisadero Street, fast casual
- The Saratoga, 1000 Larkin Street, swanky
To see the remaining 34 spots, along with a little description of each place, click here.