7×7.com just published its list of 100 dishes to devour in San Francisco — the Big Eat 2018. Remarkably, this year’s list features 76 new dishes to try. Many of these plates are standouts from the City’s hottest newcomers, and several are old favorites that most everyone may forever crave — all are listed in random order.
Here’s a sample of the 100:
- Palak chaat (V) at August 1 Five, 524 Van Ness Ave. (Civic Center), august1five.com
- Gnudi (V) at Villon, The Proper Hotel, 1100 Market St. (Civic Center), properhotel.com
- Bodega “Burger” at The Snug, 2301 Fillmore St. (Pacific Heights), thesnugsf.com
- Omakase at Robin, 620 Gough St. (Hayes Valley), robinsanfrancisco.com
- Cauliflower fritters (V) at Barcino, 399 Gough St. (Hayes Valley), barcinosf.com
- Chimney cone at Garden Creamery, 2566 20th St. (Mission), gardencreamery.com
- Moh Hinga at Burma Superstar, 309 Clement St. (Inner Richmond), burmasuperstar.com
- Toga tots (V) at The Saratoga, 1000 Larkin St. (TenderNob), thesaratogasf.com
- Fried chicken torta at Glena’s Tacos & Margaritas, 632 20th St. (Dogpatch), glenassf.com
To see the entire list, click here.