Whether it’s raining out, foggy, or just windy and cold, there’s nothing quite like a hot meal, or a hot toddy, and a fire burning in a fireplace to warm you up. SF.Eater.com just posted a guide and interactive map to 29 restaurants and bars in San Francisco that feature a fireplace. Clearly, there are lots of them, and they are located throughout the City!
Go to the post and just scroll down the list for photos and descriptions. The interactive map on the right will show you where each spot is located as you scroll. Of the 29 they include, here are five of our favorites:
- Fireside Bar 603 Irving Street
- House of Prime Rib 1906 Van Ness Avenue
- Kokkari Estiatorio 200 Jackson Street
- Park Chalet Garden Restaurant 1000 Great Highway
- Spruce 3640 Sacramento Street
For more details, and more spots to choose from, click here.