We’re told it’s going to rain over the coming days. Here are ways to stay dry, and have some fun at the same time, courtesy of SFTravel.com.
5 Things to Do in San Francisco on a Rainy Day
- SPiN SF For ping pong lovers who are looking for a little friendly competition and an urban atmosphere, this is the spot for you.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) SFMOMA’s seven floors of modern and contemporary art will make you forget about the dreary weather outdoors.
- Mini-golf at Urban Putt This is San Francisco’s only indoor mini-golf course, and their 14 handmade holes were inspired by San Francisco landmarks and architecture.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum A trip to The Walt Disney Family Museum will be sure to keep you and your kids entertained despite the gloomy weather.
- Boudin Bakery Tour Learn some history behind Boudin’s sourdough French bread and why it just can’t be baked anywhere else on earth other than right here in San Francisco.
Now grab your umbrella and rain boots, and you’re good to go.