Uber has become indispensable of course in San Francisco. The rideshare company picks up people from all over and drops them off at destinations throughout the City. Along the way, the company collects lots of data.
Uber just posted an item on their blog that presents the City’s most popular destinations in seven specific categories, based on passenger requests.
- Restaurant | House of Prime Rib
- Bar | Balboa Cafe
- Landmark | Ferry Building Marketplace
- Attraction | Union Square
- Entertainment venue | Levi’s Stadium*
- Park | Mission Dolores Park
- Shopping | Westfield San Francisco Centre
For more details, and to see the entire post, click here.
*By the way, do we have to remind Uber that Levi’s Stadium is in Santa Clara?