It’s Super Bowl weekend, so there’s a good chance you’ll be spending a bunch of hours in front of a big screen, eating something that’s not really very good for you.
At some point this weekend you’re going to want to get some fresh air, and it’s supposed to be beautiful out. With that in mind, why not consider a San Francisco neighborhood walking tour.
On Sunday, there will be 15 guided history walks to choose from, and you should be home in time to enjoy the game, and feel less guilty about that big plate of nachos.
San Francisco Walking Tours
Super Bowl Sunday, February 4, 2018
- 10:00 am – Cow Hollow
- 11:00 am – Castro: Tales Of The Village
- 11:00 am – Mission Dolores Neighborhood
- 11:00 am – Japanese Tea Garden
- 11:00 am – Golden Gate Bridge
- 11:00 am – Haight-Ashbury
- 11:00 am – Dogpatch and Potrero Point
- 11:00 am – Downtown Deco
- 11:00 am – Billionaire’s Row: Outer Broadway Architecture
- 1:00 pm – American History in Golden Gate Park
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm – Noe Valley: A Village Within the City
- 2:00 pm – Gold Rush City
- 2:00 pm – Victorian San Francisco
- 2:00 pm – Nob Hill
Please Note: The Japanese Tea Garden tour is free, but admission to the Japanese garden of $6-$8 is still required.