This weekend the 2017 San Francisco Marathon takes place on Sunday, with the expo happening on Friday, noon to 7 P.M., and Saturday 9A.M. to 5 P.M. at Fort Mason. Also on Saturday and Sunday, the 79th Annual Ginza Bazaar and 86th Annual Bon Odori take place, presented by the Buddhist Church of San Francisco, 1881 Pine Street at Octavia Street.
On the “Homes for Sale in San Francisco” front, here’s our report for this week, 7/16/17 – 7/22/17
Hill & Co. just released its 2nd Quarter 2017 San Francisco Real Estate Report. If you haven’t already seen it, you might want to take a look.
Stories and features include:
• A Lead Story Reporting that San Francisco Home Values Reached All-Time Highs in the Second Quarter
• A Status Update on the Demand for Luxury Real Estate
• An Article on Property Values Vs. Home Values
• A Chart with Second Quarter Home Sales by Neighborhood
• Listings from Around the World
To read the four-page report click here.