Time is flying. The month is almost over, and we’re just now telling you about 8 new restaurants to try in February, according to 7×7.com.
Better late than never we say. Here’s what they suggest you try, and even though it’s a short month in terms of days, there’s still time to check them all out before month’s end.
- Contrada SF / stylish Italian restaurant and wine bar, Closed Tuesdays; 2136 Union St. (Cow Hollow), contradaSF.com
- Coletta Gelato / ultra-smooth gelato in creative flavors, Closed Sundays; 685 Harrison St. (Soma), colettagelato.com
- Fueling Station / all kinds of bake goods, Open daily; 2436 Polk St. (Russian Hill), facebook.com/fuelingstationsf
- Hazel Southern Bar & Kitchen / Southern comfort food, 446 Market St. (Mid Market), instagram.com/hazelbarsf
- Halal Guys / Middle Eastern–inspired sandwiches and platters, Open daily; 340 O’Farrell St. (Tendernob), thehalalguys.com
- Kinjo / Japanese prix fixe omakase, Open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday; 2206 Polk St. (Russian Hill), kinjosf.com
- Homegrown / sandwiches and salads, Open weekdays; 222 Battery St. (Downtown), eathomegrown.com
- Blue Barn Gourmet / salads and sandwiches, now with more seating! 3344 Steiner St. (Marina), bluebarngourmet.com