Seems like the holidays just ended, but another holiday is already upon us. Monday is Martin Luther King Day – making this a three day weekend. You can leave town if you like, or stick around and enjoy the City as it dries out from recent storms.
If you are in town you may want take in any one of a number of events centered around Martin Luther King.
Saturday and Sunday, January 15 and 16
- Black Comix Arts Festival Multiple locations
Sunday, January 16
- National Parks MLK Day Free Admission Multiple parks
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Breakfast Marriott Marquis, 780 Mission
- Museum of the African Diaspora MLK Day Free Admission MoAD, 685 Mission
- MLK March and Speeches From Caltrain Depot, 4th & Townsend
- Bringing the Noise for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Nourse Theater, 575 Hayes