San Francisco has some amazing breakfast and brunch places, and one of our favorite breakfast items is the classic breakfast sandwich. There are wonderful spots all over the City serving up these morning delights, so here’s a list of a few of our favorites. Some are refined and served on a croissant with delicate avocado, while others get down and dirty with thick-cut sausage and runny eggs. One thing is for sure, they’re all delicious.
1. Bacon Bacon, 205A Frederick Street
2. Cassava, 3519 Balboa Street
3. The Cavalier, 360 Jessie Street
4. Devil’s Teeth, 3876 Noriega Street
5. 4505 Burgers & BBQ, 705 Divisadero
6. Merigan Sub Shop, 636 Second Street